Python/Wx dot net

Carl Waldbieser waldbie at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 8 01:38:22 EDT 2003

 > > "John J. Lee" <jjl at pobox.com> wrote in message
>
> So would CPython compile as a managed app, with a bit of work?
>
> (yes, I realise that's not the same as having Python as a first-class
> .NET citizen)

I have not really one any significant C++.NET apps, nor have I looked at the
CPython source recently.  I would think that it should be possible though.
The key part of you question I guess is what constitutes a "bit of work".
There are some things that I think would translate to managed code pretty
well, but other things that would not.  I am probably not in the best
position to suggest how easy / hard something like that would be, though.

Carl Waldbieser