Adding localization feature to a web-project

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:24:49 EST 2003

Hi,

if you use zope, you can install a product named Localizer. I
have tested it and it works pretty good. The main idea of this
product is to define an object that contains two or more
versions of the page (or images if you want), then it will
automatically select the version according to your browser
prefferences or a language cookie (You can set the precedence
order).

If I'm not bad, for interface elements, like buttons and error messages,
you can define a resource table with the translation of each message.

Regards,
Josef

news:rr8qb.36570$os2.534628 at news2.e.nsc.no...