prePEP: Decimal data type

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Fri Nov 7 11:34:39 EST 2003

Aahz wrote:

#- [BTW, Facundo, you proably need quote-printable most of the
#- time to deal
#- with Spanish, but it adds a lot of cruft (left in below) when dealing
#- with plain English.  If you could figure a way to disable
#- that, it'd be
#- a big help.]

I'm stuck with Outlook behind an Exchange server. I'll see what I can do.

#- >OK. So, as long Decimal comply with the "a Context per
#- thread" item, =
#- >it's
#- >everything allright?
#-
#- For the most part, though you'll need to add the Context
#- stack at some
#- point.  That can be left for later, once we see how Decimal
#- gets used in
#- practice; Guido's idea may work better.

OK.

.	Facundo