Permission Denied With os.rename On Win32

John Abel johnfabel at btinternet.com
Thu May 15 16:19:31 EDT 2003

OK, fixed this problem.  Windows is a little more strict than Linux,
about moving files that you have a refernce to.  Solving this,
highlighted another problem.  I am building up a path from strings, that
are unicode, and I keep getting:

UnicodeError: UTF-8 decoding error: unexpected end of data

Can someone point me in the right direction for dealing with Unicode?

Thanks

John