Web tool kit : pro - cons ?

vincent_delft vincent_delft at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 18:27:47 EDT 2003

I'm looking for a Web Tool kit to build web pages with the following
criteria (in priority order) :
- easy to use, develop (reuseability of code, ...)
- flexible (ideally should run with Python CGIHTTPServer and/or with Apache
(with or wihout mod_python)
- possibility to have load balancing and/or caching (for very high loaded
web pages)

I've founded lot of tools ...

I've read the doc of most  of them, I've tested some of them.
But, is there anyone "experienced user" who can give the pro-cons for each
of those solutions ? (or propose an another)

Is there a site who list the main charateristics of each of those Web tool
kit ?

Thanks

Zope (www.zope.org),
SkunkWeb (http://skunkweb.sourceforge.net/),