Threading issue: [Error 9]: bad file descriptor

Cliff Wells LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 7 14:41:19 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 22:37, Kevin wrote:
> My oversight, thanks!
>
> I'm testing on Windows 2000 Professional, but have had other users report
> the same problem on other Windows flavours (NT, 98).

I experienced a similar problem a few years ago (on Windows NT Server).
A long-running threaded application would sporadically raise an
exception when writing to a log file.  Never figured out the cause, but
"solved" it by catching the exception and reopening the file (IIRC).

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)