Seeking Minimal Python Project Name (was: [pypy-dev] Re: [ann] MinimalPython project)

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Mon Jan 13 19:01:29 EST 2003

Skip Montanaro wrote:
> To those folks scanning about for a new name, you're welcome to use
> "rattlesnake", a name I came up with a few years ago for a register-based VM
> for Python (that is, "Python with more bite").  There is no "rattlesnake"
> project on SF, so that's available.  There's even a defunct mailing list on
> Yahoo! Groups you can take over. ;-)

Hee hee. Rattlesnake!
I know about a couple of people from Texas,
who told me "we don't negotiate with rattlesnakes".

So they will probably shoot me if we don't come
up with a reasonable development.

Maybe we should exercise some coding, before we
can judge whether it is  really going to rattle? :-)

your's sincerely -- chris