Comments on my "Python Introduction" slides

Bryan belred1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 10:13:01 EDT 2003

> > frame 8:  you should also list empty tuple, list and dict as having a False value too)
> Don't they fall under "empty collection"?

don't forget None is also a False value.

i think this is a very power part of python and used a lot and helps reduce as lot of clutter you might see in other languages when
testing emptyness.  all of these can be use in boolean expressions.   i might help your "wow" factor to see them all listed.

bryan