ANNOUNCE: Rekall V2.0.2

Istvan Albert ialbert at mailblocks.com
Sun Aug 10 23:01:22 EDT 2003

john at rygannon.com wrote:

> I have made a lot of changes many of them as a direct result to everybodies
> suggests. I hope that I have got it right this time
> BTW I have add a lot of screen shots to the Contents->About Rekall->Screen
> Shots page

This is still so silly.

On your page instead of directly linking to the screenshots you are
(just as abouve) listing the steps one needs to take to get there.

The whole site makes no sense. If you have a product to sell you must
allow people to understand everything right away.  I would get rid of
this whole you must register first nonsense.

cheers,

Istvan.