Media/The Northeast Progressive Advocate-Journal

Dianne Combs norproaj at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 12:18:03 EDT 2003

Dear Online Reader or Editor ... If you could ...
please take a look at our new online treeless edition
newspaper, The Northeast Progressive Advocate-Journal,
which is produced exclusively by our staff to serve
the Northeast area - with additional non-mainline
media perspective. News stories and columns are
researched, thoughtful and blend politics with
society, regional and local topics, etc. - in the
tradition of the premier monthly magazines and the
cosmopolitan newspapers. We are also a non-profit, but
we do accept ads and subscription requests for online
weekly e-mail links to the latest edition - so please
take advantage of these services, provided your
interest justifies it.

Here are the following online links to the newspaper
... www.norprogaj.com ...

Again, if you feel its appropriate, please take
advantage of our ad service - a competitive rate sheet
is available upon request. Online subscription
requests are also currently offered at $5.00 USD a
month to help support our activities as a truly
progressive publication - committed to providing
factual news and stories that just do not appear on
the local or for that matter the national scene.

We truly appreciate your time and let others know
about it ... The Northeast Progressive
Advocate-Journal.

... thanks again ... Walter Harry Combs,
Editor-in-Chief

Dianne Combs, Features Editor & Ads/Subscriptions
Contact

norproaj at hotmail.com

(9a-5p EDT - Phone) 518-793-8501
(24/7 Fax/Phone-Voicemail) 760-462-2751

© 2003 THE NORTHEAST PROGRESSIVE ADVOCATE-JOURNAL CO.
IS A NON-PROFIT COMPANY.