"Automation" of OpenOffice apps via Python?

Jon Nicoll jkn at nicorp.f9.co.uk
Sun Apr 6 09:49:46 EDT 2003

Hi Alessandro

Have a look here for details of the python bridge to the OpenOffice
'Uno' API.

http://www.budischewski.com/pyuno/python-bridge.html

I have been meaninig  to try this out but haven't got to it yet. I'm
sure other people here would be interested to learn of your
experiences with python-bridge

    Regards
    jon N