Run python scrypt without python ,

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Fri Nov 8 22:34:42 EST 2002

Tomas Krmela wrote:
> i'm need ran my own script on server of my company.
> server is high secured and our root not installed python.
>
> exist any way to  ran python's script without interpretr
> server is linux

You must have a way to run executables or you couldn't
even run a compiled program.

The python interpreter doesn't have to be installed as root,
nor does it have to be on the path. The executable script
will need an interpreter line like:

#!/wherever/you/put/python/bin/python

which says where to get the python you installed.

If it is not possible to get your site to install Python globally,
you should be able to solve your problem this way.

Cheers,
Terry

--
Anansi Spaceworks