Foot in mouth disease

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Nov 1 23:06:06 EST 2002

So I've been having a friendly argument for a long time with a friend of
mine who's a real Java booster.  The current iteration was sparked by a
discussion of extreme programming, where along the way I repeated what
some people here have mentioned about Python being easier to refactor
than Java.  She asked me what -- if any -- Java-based tools were used by
the experienced Java programmers who made that claim.  She thinks that
those tools are superior to plain text editors (which are really all
that's needed for Python).

Anyone wanna help me out here?

Project Vote Smart: http://www.vote-smart.org/