Replacing excel: but with what ?

Jeff Shannon jeff at ccvcorp.com
Mon Mar 25 14:56:05 EST 2002

Dale Strickland-Clark wrote:

> I would still recommend wxPython. It is a top bit of software.
>
> Get youself on the mailing list and if you experience problems I am
> confident that it will get sorted there.

I agree.  I haven't used wxGrid myself, but judging from what I've seen
on the mailing list, they are both very powerful, and sometimes tricky
to get right.  The wxpython-users list is very helpful, however.  If
you post any problems you're having there, you'll probably get a useful
reply very quickly.

Jeff Shannon
Technician/Programmer
Credit International