Zope stdin

Janez Jere janez.jere at void.si
Mon Mar 11 17:41:24 EST 2002

> Why can you not do this in Zope as Python Script, External Method or even
> DTML?  The Zope mailing lists are normally a good place for answers BTW.

I dont know how to write it in python script, I waste a lot of time
without any progress, ok i learned something about security model, get
familiar with some Zope source code. Then I gave up and wrote it with
mod_python in a hour. I know that mod_python is not an app server, so I
will have to join yet-another-mailing list, but I am not sure that this
is posible with zope.

Thanks, jj