How to pass a dtml-var to a python script.

Andy McKay amckay at merlinsoftech.com
Wed Mar 20 15:55:07 EST 2002

If you are placing the things in REQUEST, you dont need to pass them, you can
just extract them from the REQUEST.

<dtml-var ContextSession>
<dtml-var CMAPContext>

In CMAPContext:

ssn = context.REQUEST.SESSION
print ssn['tissue']

Sticking the parameters in REQUEST and passing them through is not always the
best way, a more explicit approach is usually better.

--
  Andy McKay