Deeply embedded Python still alive?

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Tue Mar 26 17:47:44 EST 2002

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:10:10 GMT, grante at visi.com (Grant Edwards) wrote:

>The link I have for the Deeply Embedded Python port
><http://www.abo.fi/~iporres/python/> has been broken for
>several months now.  Anybody know what happened to that
>project?
>
>--
>Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I wish I was a
>                                  at               sex-starved manicurist
>                               visi.com            found dead in the Bronx!!

If the author lurks, he may volunteer something? If he doesn't, keep
chopping the tail of the url 'til you get contact info? If you find
something, I'd be interested too. How does it compare to Pippy (linked
on python.org home page)?

Regards,
Bengt Richter
BTW, your sigbot may be calling for help ;-)