Medium to Large Scale Python Deployments

Domenic R. Merenda dom at edgereport.put_a_c_o_m_here
Thu Jun 6 15:34:30 EDT 2002

Benji,

   At some point, I think it is likely.  The company is in the process of
being acquired, so it's really up to the new owners.  I am a 20%
stockholder, and I've brought up the issue already.  The only major
complication is giving up the competitive advantage.  And, believe me, we'd
love the community participation.  We only have 7 programmers working on the
project now.

--
Domenic R. Merenda
Editor, The Edge Report