win32com under Cygwin

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Mon Jun 3 21:54:15 EDT 2002

Heavy sigh.  That is what I was afraid of.

I would love to help out in such a project, but I took a solemn oath
10 years ago to never work with Windows libraries.  I had so hoped that
someone else had already ventured into that valley of death so I would
not have to.

I think I'll figure out another way.  Thanks for the response.

-Tom

Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet