Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 21:30:28 EST 2002

On 23-Jan-02 20:52:54 David Masterson <dmaster at synopsys.com> wrote:

>> Are you talking about a tool that produces as output, source code in
>> some language? (Which is what, for example, my Parrot tool does).

>At this point, I think he's talking about a development *philosophy*
>without any real nuts and bolts about how to implement that philosophy.

Gosh, do you think it can be done with just nuts and bolts
(methaphorically speaking - I understand what you are saying).
Buuuutttt...

I kinda see it as a matter of gears and bearings, you know, for movement.

besides what you will find at the lower part of my home page in regards to
general and specific information as to how the nine commands work...

there is the stand alone version of one ofthe commands

http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/python/

IQ version 0.351 which does make use of some of the facets of the
other 8 commands.

But keep in mind it was done to show some very basic principles and that
a more complete version of the VIC will obviously have more versatility
and power.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<