Instructions in book don't work

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at bt.com
Fri Jan 11 08:55:30 EST 2002

Dan Hamm wrote:

> Thanks for all your help - the two underscores did the trick.

Thanks to those who sorted Dan's problem for him,
I only read c.l.p occasionally although I'm usually
around on the python tutor mailing list.

One thing I wanted to point out to Dan, and other readers,
is that there is an errata page for the book at:

http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/alan.gauld/book

Which includes amongst other things an extended explanation
of the Address example.

Also for book-reader's benefit, the online tutor now has
two new topics not included in the book:

GUI programming and Functional programming.

http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/alan.gauld/

Regards,

Alan Gauld