newbie asking for info about Python

Wayne Pierce wayne at mishre.com
Wed Feb 13 11:03:49 EST 2002

I've written the usual CGI stuff, done some client-side Windows
development for end user and servers.  I wrote a program that secured
Windows-based web servers in Python, a lot of shell scripting and
parsing data.   I had a system of about 10K lines that would launch
attacks at a network then parse the output and display the results to
the end user.

I've also done some Java stuff with Jython, I'm currently working on a
supply managment tool and a sales tool.

--
Wayne Pierce
web: http://www.mishre.com