Pythonistas? <- Re: OT: Perl programmers?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Feb 11 07:11:01 EST 2002

"Michal Wallace" <sabren at manifestation.com> wrote ...
> On 8 Feb 2002, Philip Swartzleonard wrote:

[ ... ]

> > Hm, i don't seem to remeber seeing this Pythonistas thing till maybe two
> > days ago. Anyway, where did it come from-- based on some word? And HTF
do
> > you pronouce it? :)
>

> It's been around a while... I say "python - ee - sta"...
>
> random factoid: I used to own pythonista.com, but gave it
> to Steve holden...  not sure what he's got planned for
> it... :)

Me neither, but I'm hoping it will involve huge electronic money transfers
into my accounts, and the eventual admission by Microsoft of Python's total
world domination.

more-realistically-it'll-be-jaws-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Consulting, training, speaking: http://www.holdenweb.com/
Author, Python Web Programming: http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/

"This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it
intersects with useful practice."  Aahz Maruch on c.l.py