Tkinter and wxWindows

Cliff Wells LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 17 13:56:00 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 10:18, Laura Creighton wrote:
> Thanks Cliff.  Apologies for spreading obsolete information.

Well, it depends if you are referring to MacOS or OSX.  I doubt if MacOS
will ever be supported by wxPython (by the time the wxWindows port gets
finished -if it does- it'll be obsolete) so your statement is definitely
true for that platform.

Then again, there's always wxUniversal which takes a similar approach to
Tk and draws its own widgets (except it's themeable, so a native look is
possible), so MacOS might find support that way.