From whence Lisp envy?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Dec 17 08:39:28 EST 2002

stevesusenet at yahoo.com (Steve) writes:

> OTOH, python is growing, which makes it easier to make money with it
> as well as doing good things for people for free with it.

It'a arguable that Lisp is growing too, at least in some areas.  There
seems to be more open source lisp activity now than a year ago.

Frankly, if I can get an interesting job programming in Python *or*
Common Lisp, I'm going to be so happy it's not C++, Java or perl that
I probably won't notice which it is...

Cheers,
M.

--
40. There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third
    one works.