SHOULD Python supplant Java?

Paddy paddy3118 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Aug 24 04:28:16 EDT 2002

I cross posted my original as the 'Could Python supplant Java'
thread that prompted me was also I cross posted and I wanted to address
both communities.

I know its good netiquette to NOT cross-post in most circumstances.

And, of course I do not intend to flame I just thought that we don't
have to pitch one language against another, especially if both
languages can work together to solve my problem.