Very simple graphic plotting...

Patrick Ellis pellis at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 8 00:27:40 EDT 2002

"Graham Dumpleton" <grahamd at dscpl.com.au> wrote:
> It if is basic graph plotting you need, check out the Blt wrapper in Pmw.
>
>   http://www.ifi.uio.no/~hpl/Pmw.Blt/doc
>   http://pmw.sourceforge.net
>
> Blt is really Tcl, but Pmw wraps it up to make it easy to use under
Python.
> The first of the above sites gives a good overview of what you can do.

While I got BLT working in Python 2.1, I could never get it going on 2.2. As
I don't really use it, I gave up. Note that I am installing on Windows,
where the directory tree changed from 2.1 to 2.2. I'm sure it still works in
*nix. Even on 2.1 it took a lot of hand copying of files into various
directories until it did work. I also can't get Tix to work in 2.2, likely
for the same reasons.