Quaternions in Python

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sat Oct 6 16:15:47 EDT 2001

Johann Hibschman wrote:

> But Pauli spin matrices are matrices!  But I get the point that you're
> thinking of real matrices.

Right.  Paul spin matrices can be used to encode the quaternion unit
bases (1, i, j, k), but we were talking about encoding the transform
that the quaternions are generally used for in computer science
applications with 3x3 matrices, which is what exhibits the problems.

/  \ 'Tis man's to fight, but Heaven's to give success.
\__/ Homer
    Polly Wanna Cracka? / http://www.pollywannacracka.com/
 The Internet resource for interracial relationships.