Programming Rayleigh-Ritz method

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 26 12:53:23 EST 2001

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 10:40:39PM +0800, Calvin wrote:
> Greetings,
> 	Did anyone have the experience of programming the Rayleigh-Ritz method
> using Python. The Rayleigh-Ritz method is a numerical approximation for
> solving energy minimizing problem. If you have program FEM in Python.
> Could you teach me how to write the algorithm?

Calvin,
    - if you have C source code, then it's easy to translate it to Python.
    - if you have the algorithm in pseudo-code, then it's even easier.
In other words, write it your self. :-)

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>.
8 CPU cluster, NAS, (Slackware) Linux, Python, LaTeX, Vim, Mutt, Tin