Australian Disco (was: And Now for Something Completely Different! (was: Monty Python (was: Freeware Python editor)))

Gary Stephenson garys at ihug.com.au
Wed Nov 7 17:34:33 EST 2001

It should to totally apparent to all and sundry that Steve Irwin comes from
an entirely different planet!   Classifying him as Australian would be
equally as fallacious as classifying him human.

Rolf, otoh, is a national treasure.  I mean anybody who could give us such
classic masterpieces as "Jake the Fake" (with my extra leg, deedle-ee
deedle-um) and  "Tie me Kangaroo down, sport", not to mention a squillion
others of similar calibre, deserves to be permanently lodged in the pantheon
of stars.   Surely any country on Earch would be proud to count Rolf as one
of their own, ..  surely..  for sure...  without a doubt...

gary

news:9sbvsa$925$1 at newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...