[ANNOUNCE] wxPython 2.3.0

Robin Dunn robin at stop.spam.alldunn.com
Tue May 29 19:28:35 EDT 2001

> > "Java give you jitters? Relax with wxPython!"
>
>   Your sig is arguably nonsensical, since Java is a language and
> wxPython a toolkit for a language.

Yeah, I know it's a bit lame, but "Does Swing give you jitters?" just
doesn't have the cool alliteration and double meaning, (ie, the effect you
get from too much coffee/caffeine...)

> I'm a fan of Java, but *Swing's*
> resource utilization is atrocious; that's exactly what brought me to
> wxPython.

Yep, it's also the secondary reason that caused me to resurrect wxPython
after it had been fallow for so many years.

> Anyway, I appreciate all your hard work.

Thanks!

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman