Question about M2Cryptro and HTTPS downloads

Nigel Linnett Nigel_member at newsguy.com
Tue May 8 14:23:09 EDT 2001

Hi Folks,

I am having problems using M2Crypto to download a file over HTTPS, I did have it
working at one point, but then the supplier changed their layout, broke my
script, and I can't get it going again.

  The process I need to follow is:

1: open an https page, and provide the authentication information
2: keep the session information intact, then open a different page (actually the
file I need to download) and output this file to the filesystem.

It all sounded nice nice and simple to me, until I realized that after each of
those pages, there is a stream of re-direct pages that I get sent through.

Is anyone aware of a tutorial for using M2Crypto for tasks like this, or would
someone be willing to give me a hand working on this?

Please cc: nlinnett @ integranetworks . com  (remove the spaces) on replies
since I don't get to check the newsgroup while at work.

Thanks in advance.

Nigel