Réf. : Re: Newbie question : string processing with RE - Thanks

Patrick.Bussi at space.alcatel.fr Patrick.Bussi at space.alcatel.fr
Thu Mar 29 07:54:34 EST 2001

Thanks to all who answered concurrently. I was stuck with this issue. Now that
I've got the answer it seems obvious (as usual).

I'm amazed by the efficiency of this python-list.

---
Patrick Bussi
patrick.bussi at space.alcatel.fr

Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my Company.

"Terry Reedy" <tjreedy at udel.edu> on 28/03/2001 07:51:36

Pour :    python-list at python.org
cc :   (ccc : Patrick Bussi/ALCATEL-SPACE)
Objet :   Re: Newbie question : string processing with RE

I believe the indicated changes will work.

>  f3 = urllib.urlopen ("www.such-a-nice-webpage.com/index.html",
encoded_data)

f3 = urllib.urlopen ("www.such-a-nice-webpage.com/index.html",
encoded_data).read()