Any Suggestions for an Editor with MS-Windows ?

Marco Salden jsal at oce.nl
Mon Jul 23 04:11:02 EDT 2001

Try Vim (VI Improved) for Windows. You may find all you need at
http://www.vim.org/ . I am using it for about half a year now and before
that used Ultra Edit, TextPad etc but wouldn't want to turn back
again... Vim supports Python syntax and I think even an embedded
interpreter is available for it (not sure...).

Good luck,
Marco