Web devel with python. Whats the best route?

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Sat Jan 13 04:41:33 EST 2001

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, "Alex Martelli" <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Equivalents for C/C++/Perl/Java would be appreciated <wink>
>
> C++ => memory management framework (most likely reference
>         counted, of course); this one's too easy:-).

Hah! In *my* C++ they weren't refcounted: they were guarded. Weird
guard/deleters framework which I implemented in a couple of hours,
and everyone had a lot of fun using and extending.

c++-war-stories-are-always-fun-ly y'rs, Z.
--
Moshe Zadka <sig at zadka.site.co.il>
This is a signature anti-virus.