Cygwin socket library status enquiry

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Dec 18 11:09:39 EST 2001

"Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> writes:

> "Michael Hudson" <mwh at python.net> wrote in message
> news:un10gk0v6.fsf at python.net...
> > "Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> writes:

Aha!  Can you try running the test suite from 2.2c1 on a recent-ish
cygwin?

I'd like to include some more up to date information in the README --
currently all it says is "we don't know the current state of play wrt
cygwin on 95/98/Me."

This applies to anyone else who has access to the relavent software
too, of course.

Cheers,
M.

--
  Some people say that a monkey would bang out the complete works
  of Shakespeare on a typewriter give an unlimited amount of time.