Manila Theme Format

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Thu Aug 9 21:58:40 EDT 2001

forgive me (and please point me to somewhere better) if this is not a
good place to be asking this, but this is the only group i've been
able to find with any references to userland's manila. so my question
is this:

does anyone have any information, or can anyone point me to any
information, about the format of manila theme files? i've been assured
by dave winer himself that it is an open and documented format, but
i've been able to find absolutely no documentation about it.

thanks a lot,
scott.