What is Python?

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Fri Sep 15 22:39:32 EDT 2000

[Manuel Gutierrez Algaba]
> P.S.: I thought the camel symbol symbolized the ugly face of
> Larry Wall.

[Tim Hammerquist]
> Isn't that below the belt?

Yes, but not your belt:  that's the difference on c.l.py.  If Larry wants to
come over here & punch Manuel out for that, we'll applaud.  However, Larry
would just laugh if he read Manuel's stupid remark, so isn't in real need of
defense.

> I haven't said anything derogatory about Guido.

Guido's a dumb-ass Dutch tulip not fit to kiss Larry's butt.

>  Or do I need to to fit in here?

Nope!  Manuel's remark was highly atypical.  So was mine about Guido.  I'd
say Larry got the best of it <wink>.

although-the-python-does-symbolize-guido's-manhood-ly y'rs  - tim