supper fast walk

Darrell Gallion darrell at dorb.com
Wed Sep 13 09:47:41 EDT 2000

I didn't have a performance issue, but used your code anyway. Thanks.
Many hours spent reading newsgroups and 30 min to reuse some code found
there :)

Added 'RECYCLER'
DIR_EXCLUDES = ('..','.','RECYCLER')

This one is non standard, allows the func to avoid descending.
    # call callback function
    cc = func(arg, top, f_objs, subdirs)
    if cc == 0:
        return