[ANNOUNCE] cCopy 0.2

Neil Hodgson neilh at scintilla.org
Wed Oct 11 19:18:31 EDT 2000

Robin Becker:
> In article <etdbswrz992.fsf at nerd-xing.mit.edu>, Alex <the_brain at mit.edu>
> writes
> >You should judge more by your web server logs than the response here.
> >My own experience suggests there are a lot of shy people lurking
> >here. (Well, I would count as one of them, in your case. :)
> >
> >Alex.
> >
> If my crappy, about to go broke ISP, allowed such things I would check.
> I am monetarily constrained so use the cheapest available option.

   SourceForge is about as cheap as possible and provides information on the
number of times packages have been downloaded. The biggest problem with
moving to SourceForge is that the upload process is a bit complex requiring
ftp to copy the file to SourceForge and then interacting with some web pages
to park it correctly.

   Neil