CGI File Size Limit?

Ed elb at cfdrc.com
Tue May 2 10:03:15 EDT 2000

Thanks a lot.  I looked inside cgi.py and found:

class FieldStorage( self, fp=None, .... )

and

self.fp = fp or sys.stdin

So all I have to do, I think, is create a file object that reads standard input,
with mode binary, and pass it to FieldStorage when I create my cgi.FieldStorage
object.

I'm sure I'll feel stupid later, but I have to ask, how do I do this?
Would it be something like: "binary_stdin = open( sys.stdin, 'rb')" ?

Thanks...