Win32 Serial Port Setup

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Thu Jun 22 19:20:30 EDT 2000

125 is definately missing some stuff you need.  Unfortunately, even the
latest builds are missing some of the stuff you need for setting up the
ports and getting asynch notifications.

The good news is that Active State agreed to fund this work, so the CVS
version of win32file (and a few new test files) provide everything you
need for complete, native, asynch port access on Windows.  The bad-news is
that a new build wont be out for a while.

Mark.

--
markh at activestate.com - but if you think I speak for them, you dont know
Dick!
news:01bfdc3f$b19a6800$6642c3d1 at Cyberus...