OT: RedHat 6.1 (was Re: newbie unimpressed...)

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Mon Jul 17 19:18:09 EDT 2000

In article <unKc5.1423$6E.266474 at ptah.visi.com>,
Grant Edwards <ge at nowhere.none> wrote:
>In article <8kvqqb$8e5$1 at nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>, Aahz Maruch wrote:
>>In article <8kvp81$9q1$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,  <sharkey3 at my-deja.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>(I'm using python 1.5.1 on Redhat 5.2)
>>
>>I strongly recommend upgrading to Python 1.5.2.  The documentation is
>>much better, for starters.
>
>FWIW, RH 5.2 is getting a bit old also.  I couldn't recommand
>6.[01], but 6.2 seems to be decent.

What's wrong with 6.1?  (We upgraded a few months back, mainly to get
1.5.2, and I'd like to know if there's a serious reason we should move
to 6.2.)
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Q:  In a lesbian relationship, who decides who gets to be the man?
A:  It's two women.  There is no man.  That's the point.