ANNOUNCE: Visual Python v0.1 for KDE and GNOME

hei at adtranzsig.de.bbs hei at adtranzsig.de.bbs
Mon Jul 17 05:40:05 EDT 2000

There's also some thing called Visual or Visual
Python by David Scherer. See the edu-sig archives
for details. Call it "optisches Python", that's german
and surely not trademarked. (When we germans
seek a product name, we always come up with
an english one because that's modern so we wouldn't
ever trademark anything that contains a word in our
native language. So you're secured.)

--
Dipl.Inform. Dirk-Ulrich Heise
hei at adtranzsig.de