kjbuckets

Peter Schneider-Kamp peter at schneider-kamp.de
Tue Jul 11 18:51:16 EDT 2000

gene at ozob.net wrote:

> I am trying to install a program call routeplanner which requires
> kjbuckets which appears to be an extension of python. Kjbuckets docs say
> to read the python extension manual to learn how to compile kjbuckets into
> pythons. However I can seem to locate this document.
>
> I would appreciate if someone would give me a clue.

It should be part of the documentation that comes with python. In
any case you can find it at the Python website (http://www.python.org)
under "Documentation" and "Extending and Embedding"
(http://www.python.org/current/ext/ext.html).

Hope that helps,
Peter
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter at schneider-kamp.de
N-7050 Trondheim              http://schneider-kamp.de