Newbie: Development plaform

richard_chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 8 01:42:09 EDT 2000

Hi Demos,

Tkinter is the de facto gui standard for Python because of its maturity and
it's cross platform ability, it's very much a matter of opinion though.
wxPython has a lot more widgets than Tk but I found Tk more intuitive to
use. Grayson's Python and Tkinter programming may be worth picking up as it
has excellent coverage of Tkinter and has a chapter on distributing
applications.

Richard

news:20000707190803.4740.qmail at web210.mail.yahoo.com...