help with tkinter coding

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Sun Jul 16 12:14:23 EDT 2000

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:54:28 GMT, John Grayson <johngrayson at home.com> wrote:

>It just happens that one of the sample chapters for Python
>and Tkinter Programming is on geometry managers. It might
>help you understand how the Packer works...
>
>    http://www.manning.com/Grayson/chapt05.pdf

I highly recommend John's book for somebody new to Tk.  It's a
well-written book, the examples are complete enough to be
useful, and the editting job is first-rate: there are very few
mistakes (especailly for a first edition).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  HAIR TONICS, please!!
                                  at