Class vrs. function

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Sun Jul 2 17:08:06 EDT 2000

Bob van der Poel wrote:

> Yes, that I understand. In some of the example code I've seen there is
> only the __init__ function and no data. That's why it doesn't make sense
> to me. Maybe I'm just having a bad day.....

Is this code public? It doesn't seem particularly useful for all of us
to just guess why they MIGHT have done it that way.

The calculus and the rich body of mathematical analysis to which it
gave rise made modern science possible, but it was the algorithm that
made the modern world possible.
	- The Advent of the Algorithm (pending), by David Berlinski