accessing WAB

teroc me at you.com
Thu Jul 6 12:20:05 EDT 2000

Is it possible to access the Windows Address Book (WAB) via python?
I've looked through the various classes/methods of the win32*
extensions, along with the various activex(right term?) extensions via
the Pythonwin class browser. Running makepy on wab.exe produces
nothing (of course user error is possible).
What I wish to do is use Python to 'automate' address entry imports
into the WAB. Even better if I could pull them from an LDAP server and
import them..... but one thing at a time. If anyone has any clues
please chare them.

Ken