hidden input?

Ben Wolfson rumjuggler at cryptarchy.org
Sat Jul 22 17:42:57 EDT 2000

Is there a way to get input not echoed to the screen in Python, as in the
non-standard functions kbhit() and getch() in C and C++?

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler

When I see you smile, when you stretch your besored lips against your brown
teeth, riddled with holes, jutting from your necrotic gums at unnatural
angles, and unceasingly releasing an overpowering odor of rotting flesh,
when your cheeks, caked with dirt, crack out of their molded forms and pus
oozes from their protesting pores, unused to the motion of your pallid,
waxy flesh, when the dilated pupils of your milky eyes seem to quiver with
happiness, I realize that I love you as much as ever.